GoSilico is a well-established start-up company located in Karlsruhe, Germany. We are a young and interdisciplinary team, driven by the idea of replacing laboratory experiments in the biopharmaceutical downstream process development by simulation work. Our core product is the software ChromX, that is sold to biopharma companies worldwide. In addition to the software, GoSilico supports its international customers with trainings, consulting and contract modeling services.
Location: Karlsruhe, Germany
Start Date: April 2018
As a software engineer at GoSilico, you are contributing to a software that facilitates a change of paradigms in the biopharmaceutical industry: Stop experimenting - start simulating. Your tasks are:
- optimization of the user's experience
- automatization of parameter estimation and model building
- design and implementation of interfaces to laboratory infrastructure
- general maintenance to assure stability and robustness
- high degree of expertise in object-oriented programming (C++)
- experience in parallel programming using CUDA, OpenMP and MPI
- Master's degree in computer science, applied mathematics or equivalent
- background in numerical methods appreciated
- self-reliant, motivated and proactive working style
- fluency in English both written and oral
You will be working in an international, dynamic and growing start-up environment. Since we are a small company, everyone's contribution is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. You will be granted with a high degree of responsibility from day one on. Flat hierarchies, as well as fast and direct communication channels make your daily work at GoSilico pleasant and fun.
We are looking forward to your application!