Solutions Architect or Pre-Sales Birmingham Salary 65 - 75k Package
Rapidly expanding IT Manged Services organisation require a Solutions Architect. Solid experience needed and good client facing ability as a Managed Services Solutions Architect (or Pre-Sales) dealing with Multi-Platform and Complex IT Infrastructure solutions.
As Managed Services Solution Architect you would perform a technical managed services role supporting the sales team providing IT managed services and solution support to clients.
Must be capable of delivering high quality and workable solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements. Perform many assigned technical tasks including assessment studies & analysis, sizing & capacity planning, solution design, competitive analysis, technical & solution presentation, and product technical skill for supporting Demo, PoC and Benchmark activities.
• Experience building and costing Managed Services solutions. Technology, colocation, implementation, in life services and associated transition process and SLA's
• X86, Network, Storage and associated operating systems, associated private cloud and multitenant compute
• Hybrid Virtual Data Centre solutions
• As a consultant within the Cloud and Infrastructure team you will use your knowledge of cloud based solutions with Microsoft Azure (IBM Cloud Softlayer a bonus)
o Strong knowledge of Azure, specifically IaaS, PaaS and their related services such as OMS / ASR / Azure Backup / IBM Cloud equivalents
o Experience of building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift workloads to public Cloud and/or architecting a green-field development and/or production platform for new applications
• Understand the IT Infrastructure Solution and associated Managed Services Solution concepts
• Previous experience of developing standardised managed services costing tools using Microsoft Excel.
• Well organised, structured and able to articulate . solution, service wrap and relate it with clients' needs both technically and commercially.
• Additional experience across AWS, Linux, Office365 and DevOps is an advantage.
• Knowledge of managed service contractual constructs, experience in the development of contract schedules.
• Ability to operate with ambiguity and able to define solution elements when all the required information is not immediately available. Identify and document appropriate assumptions.
• Financial Services vertical experience.
CRL operates as an employment agency and employment business